All type of people

I have to took the bus for the third day to work. It give me a great time of thinking. I like writing this blog because I can explain my feeling without annoying people. I know that I can talk to God but I have many thoughts that I keep to myself. I have no one to talk to so I will talk to God then I will write.
I looked around the bus and saw all type of people. There were rich, poor, old and young. There were many people from different countries. I heard all type of conversions on that bus. There are many types of seasons in a person life. I was thinking about Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
    a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.

Many people that were talking on the bus, talked about all the activities and seasons of this life.
God has the right time for a person to get that job, get married and so on. 
I do my best in planing but life doesn't happen according to my plans or anyone else.
There is a period in our lives that we are born. We will grow up and be an adult then there will be point where we die. The most important decision to follow Jesus and when a person knows Jesus, they are going to heaven.
There is a time in life when to plant a desire and then give up a desire and God will change our desires for his purpose. So I ask the Lord to me.
There is a time to kill. I don't like war but we have sin the world so self-defense is important. Then after all the problems occur, they will be healing if we go to God.  War is not fun but it is needed. 
It will be nice when there will be no more war. When Christ returns to the world, there will be peace.
There are times in life when I need to tear down a desire. There are times when I need to take a look at my life and go somewhere else. There are times when I will build an idea and I need to allow the Lord to move me.
There are times in life when sad things happened and we cry. I have many days like these. Then I have many good times with people.
I have mourned when my Grandmother died but I wanted to dance because she is in heaven with Jesus.
I had no friends growing up so I desire to be friends with people and hang out. I am still working on that. Then there are times when I need to spend time alone with God.
I don't know about you but I am very curious so I do my research. There are times when I research and I can't figure it and I give up on the search.
There are times to address a hard topic and then have a time to recovery in the relationship. 
I have dealt with both and I can say that God is faithful.
I talk a lot and many times that I know I need to be quiet. Then there are times when I need to speak.
I don't if you know where I am coming from.
The culture always talks about love but we must love in accordance of the Bible. True love is in the book. God teaches that we need to hate sin. So if God reveals sin, then hate it.
There is a time for spiritual war. The devil wants to destroy people so we need to know God and his Word. Then we know God then we have peace.






 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?