Do you fear man?

We always tell the little ones that we should not fear people but we are liars. We do fear people and we will go against the truth so we can please people. Many people are not their own people because their fear.
If you know me, I don't care what you think but I will be nice to you. If I think that something needs to done or something I need to do then I will do it. I have done stuff before that would be red flags in the culture and people warned me. I am not to please man but God. I believe people will respect me, even if I don't take their stand because many will not do it.
The foundation of mankind is built on the sand and soon will wash away and many Christians are built on this foundation. If a person is a believer n Jesus then know John 14:15 says, "If you love me, keep my commands." Are you following the Lord or the world's system?
There is only one truth and the Bible says this. 

Revelation 20:11-15 says:
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

There are many people that will go to hell and it is time for Christians to honor God in their lives.
Newsboys had a great song called, "Believe." It is an older song but a great one. The words of the songs are:

 
As I lay me down
where do I begin
so simply complicated
the voice within
I hear it singing so clear
invisible like the sound of the wind
we all know
you are there
I just believe I just believe it
and sometimes I dunno why
I gotta go with my gut again on this one

not just a feeling
it's the reason
we know a line is crooked
cause we know what's straight
that little voice inside

as I lay me down I confess
I'm a fool for you no more, no less

and in this world turning gray
strikes a chord when i say
there is black
there is white
there is wrong
and there is right

there is no alibi
if it's not the truth it's........??
falling for the truth again
not by the wisdom of a man or a machine
this is not preference or a taste that disagrees
the evidence of things unseen

the more you look
the more you'll see

if there's ever been a time it's now
I hear that still small voice inside

This is my anthem for my life. I have heard many attacks back like I will never have friends, I am scaring people for Jesus, and etc. I am led by the Lord. We need to remember these words.
Proverbs 29:25 says, "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?