Do you have a rude mouth?

I will be honest about myself. My mouth can be dumb and say bad statements. James 1:26 says,"If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."
I claim that Jesus is my all but my words can go against what I say.
I am not alone in this area but I will not stay in this area forever.
I need to repent from my sins and ask the Lord to change my heart.
The heart will speak what is in it. Luke 6:45 says, "A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."
Here is are other words that cut to the bone. James 3:9-10 says, "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be."
I think every believer in Jesus can give God honor then say mean things about a fellow human being. 
There is no cure in books or vlogs but in Jesus.
Psalms 51:10 says, "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
We all need a heart check.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?