Don't get to comfort on earth but enjoy life

I believe God wants to give us good gifts on this earth and not for us to get comfortable on this earth.
There is nothing with the relationship that we have people but we must know they will have a short time then we will not know them.
There is nothing wrong with houses but God has a better place for us in heaven for all his followers.
There is nothing wrong with a great job but that job can end any day.
We need to enjoy the items that I mentioned but hold out our hands and allow the Lord to take and add what he wants.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this life but lately I have been longing for something better and this world can't give it to me or people.
I feel like Abraham right now. I can see the better life in the next life and I keep moving til I see that place. Hebrews 8:8-10 says, "By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.
 By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God."
I hope that we are blessed by flats, apartments, and houses so we are not homeless but if you are a believer in Jesus take this promise to heart. John 14:1-4 says,"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
You know the way to the place where I am going.”
The older that I get, I want to know and love people more but in every relationship that person will move on or die. We need to be proactive in people's lives. There are times when I fell like I want to quit but my friends helped me out. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 says, " Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
We as mankind are weak so we need the Lord. If me and my friend are connected with Jesus then we can stand under any trial. The culture lacks this support and must connect with the Lord.
We can put houses over God but our houses are not bad. God needs to be over them in the love that  we have. There is nothing wrong with eating feed on a sunny day in the backyard of your house and thinking of the moment. We must be thankful for that and honor the Lord with our possessions.
Ecclesiastes 5:18-20 says, "This is what I have observed to be good: that it is appropriate for a person to eat, to drink and to find satisfaction in their toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given them—for this is their lot.  Moreover, when God gives someone wealth and possessions, and the ability to enjoy them, to accept their lot and be happy in their toil—this is a gift of God.  They seldom reflect on the days of their life, because God keeps them occupied with gladness of heart."
It is true that we must enjoy this life and our work because the Bible says these words.
Ecclesiastes 2:24-25 says,"A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God,  for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment?"
God wants us to be happy with our jobs and money that we have. Don't be fooled, God has given everything that a person needs today.
Here is a point that I don't need to explained so make sure you are following the Lord. Ecclesiastes 2:26 says," To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind."
Without the Lord, our current jobs can never be the end-all-be-all. We must commit our lives and jobs to the Lord.
We must remember that this life is short. James 4:13-17 says, "Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.' Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.  Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.' As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them."
We don't know when our time of death will occur. If a person dies without knowing Jesus, that person will pay in Hades then hell for their sins forever. We must repent from our sins and follow Jesus.
John 3:16-20 says, " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed."
Sin will not pay in this life or the next. Jesus want to give everyone a "cool" life. Jesus said in this in the Bible. John 10:10 says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?