There is a way out

There are things that get our attention. It can be good or bad. If someone is great at an event then we notice that then that is not bad. On the another end, there is temptation.
We all have different type temptation that will distract us as mankind. Many people will be tempted by not having morals to get money or it could be pride so they never accept Jesus.
This a personal blog so I will be honest. The older that I get, sexual temptation is the worst for me.

(It could be me but more women like me more than ever before and I don't why.
I need to be honest, if I liked someone. I would not know how to start to show that I am interested.)

I want to live a pure life and I know what the Bible says.  Matthew 5:27-30 says, "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.  If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."
I have been struggling with lust and it is natural but my thoughts are where it should not be at.
I want to honor the Lord and lusting over a woman before marriage is not God's way.
This could be for a reason or not but how women dress in the summertime, I sin a lot.
I feel guilty about my thoughts. But I have good news.
1 Corinthians 10:13 says, "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted  beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."  
I know that I have sexual desires but I don't need to give into it. I can rely on the Lord for help.
There are times that I was that didn't have sexual desires because I believe that I will never be married but only God knows the future. But until I go to be with the Lord, I will have a hard time in this area.
I can read and apply the Bible. I will end on this note.

 

Psalm 119:9-11

 

How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
    By living according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
    do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
    that I might not sin against you.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?