Had a busy Sunday and laugh about the future

I have been busy all day. I went to church and helped with church in the morning. It is fun to serve God and people.I did somethings at church and I have some good conversations at church.
 Hebrews 10:25 says, "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
The world's system beats me up and it is nice to feel comfort.
We had a Fun day and it was great. There was great food. I played dodge ball and volleyball.
There was a family that came back from their trip and they have cute kids.
I was happy to play volleyball until one of their girls wanted to play with me so I wanted to play with her.
They have a have a cute baby girl so I wanted to hold her. I held that little girl for an hour while having a dog to watch. 
When I was holding the baby, I thought babies are really beautiful. I used to bad with kids and now kids wants me to play with them and hold them.
I got attached to the baby. I don't know if I ever have kids or be married but I am more drawn to kids more than ever. Only God knows what will happen in the future.
I would go crazy if I didn't pray so I went to the prayer meeting. I have many desires that I will not say to anyone to God so I lifted that thoughts to God and see what he will do.
That was my day. If you are a believer, spend time with other believers.
I am getting really personal now. My last note is that I am feeling that I am missing something but I don't know what it is after today. So God will be faithful and he will guide me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?