I am the king of the fools

I need to say this, I am the king of the fools. My values are not common in this world and it seems foolishness to most people that I see. 2 Corinthians says, " And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing."
People look at me funny many times when I say my words. I will share a few examples in my life.
There were a time when I went to the Mariner's game by myself. I was happy that I went to the game and I went to the bus stop. There was a guy at the stop. I was talking to him and then he buddies came with some weed. They were all doing a little smoke but I didn't do it. They thought that I was strange.
I wasn't preachy but I shared that I have Jesus so I don't need to get high.
There are other times when there have been an over aggressive women that wanted sex with every guy. They thought that it would be cool with me but I choose not to do it because I needed to honor the Lord.
I was hanging with a friend and two girls wanted to do something that was not right to say.
I backed out like a bat in a light. People thought that I was strange but we are all accountable to God.
Many times people think that truth is optional but I don't think that. I have been told to lie but I refuse to do it. Truth cannot be compromised. I have gotten trouble at work because of this but I must be true.
Sin may look all groovy right night but you will pay for it in the future. Hebrews 11:24-26 says, "By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward."
I want a forever reward and not a one second award, if that makes sense to you.
I am glad that I am clean because my mind is more clearer than someone that is on drugs.
I am glad that I keep pure in sexual areas because God will judge sexual sins and if God ever give me to marriage, my wife has total security in my faithfulness.
I am glad that I am honest because it shows how great the Lord is. Everything for the glory of the Lord. I am the king of the fools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?