Sex and life, my thoughts

The topic of sex is wide and private. Some people don't talk about it and others brag about how many times they had sex. What I will be thinking and saying will be counter-cultural.
I will start by this statement, I am not blind. If a woman is attractive, I notice but I don't want to have my tongue on the floor like most guys.
A common saying among guys are that they can enjoy the scene without doing any crime. I need to put out these Bible verses.

Matthew 5:27-30 says:
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

The idea of that a guy just looks is not right. Jesus said that if a guy does that then they have committed adultery. We as guys need to take this seriously. I hate to say this, many Christians are not better as the guys that are not following Jesus.
I will get personal. I want to live a pure life and not lust. God has made women beautiful but men need to treat women with respect by not lusting after them.
I am not going to lie. I have seen really pretty woman and noticed. The second look will be lust so I try not to look twice.
Most guys are shallow. Looks are the only thing that matter. I could be that way but I ask the Lord to view women with respect and not lust. It is not always easy with the popular fashion at there. I don't know if they know that they can trip guys up by how they dress.
I can struggle with lust and I try to put this Bible verse in my heart. Job 31:1 says, "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a young woman."
Summertime is here and many women wear the v-cut shirts. I struggle when I see that. So Job 31:1 helps me. Or if a women wears a bikini or tight shorts.
Guys needs to be careful on the internet. Many women will snap photos and put on social media and the pictures are very sexual. There are times when I want to click on them but I fear the Lord.
I think people make sex is common place for everyone but it is only for marriage between a man and woman. Many people want to do it without a ring but that is wrong. If you are not going to marry that person don't have sex and if you never get married then never have sex.
I try to be a good Christian boy but there are times when women get aggressive with me and these women are loose. It is interesting that the dirty want to ruin the clean.
So if you are trying to live right, keep doing it. It is hard. God has made women and their bodies beautiful but don't let lust take over, you guys.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?