This world is not my home

I went to work today and I do enjoy life and work but I need to say this. This world is not my home.
1 Peter 2:11 says, "Dear friends, I urge you, as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from sinful desires, which wage war against your soul."
I live in a world that kings and leaders enjoy their sins and hope and pray that I don't fall.
If you don't believe in aliens then do believe. I am an alien. I resist the sins of this world and follow Jesus and that is very foreign.
There was a former president of the United States that was doing sexual things in the office and people thought it was okay. I don't believe that because he dishonored God, his wife and the country.
I will be glad when I am not here on earth no more.
I have many coworkers that use women for sex. It is wrong but they want to please their own sexual desires. These guys are leading the women on and hurting them. This makes me sick.
I want to be honest with my dealings but many people will be dishonest to make a dollar.
There are so many traps to trip people up and people need to be wise in dealing with people.
Again, I don't care what you think but what God thinks of me.
I would be lying if I would say that lying to say that sex outside of marriage would be great for that moment and I would say yes. The issue is that God will judge your sin someday.
It is sad that women think they need to have sex with a guy to keep them. Women, if your man wants to have sex before marriage, drop him.
If you sell things, it is easy to lie but don't do it. We need to be honest in our paying of taxes and other things dealing with money.
I see how dark this world is and I pray for my friend's children that they would want to honor God and not their own sinful nature. 

I will pray for you parents. 
Lord, I pray that the parents would honor You in their lives and raise their children in the knowledge of You. Amen. 

I will pray for your children if you have children.
Lord, I pray that the children would hate sin and follow You, Jesus. Amen.

I will pray for the rest of you.
Lord, I will pray that the rest would see how empty this world is and the need for You. Amen.

This is from the heart and I hope you will get to know Jesus even  more.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?