Friendship and wisdom

This is a huge topic and I will talk about my life. I try to base my life on the Bible and I ask the Lord to lead me. So I will go deep and talk about applying the Bible.
I don't think that I am expect on this topic because I don't feel a connect with people. I will do my best explaining this topic with the help of God.
We need to be careful about who we have as closet friends. Proverbs 12:26 says, "The righteous should choose his friends carefully, For the way of the wicked leads them astray."
If you are a believer in Jesus, you need to be careful. This goes with a person you just met or dating to marriage.
The people around you will influence you so your close friends even more.
I would say be wise around the people that you don't know. You need to ask the Lord to lead you and He will. There are many gossips are there so you don't want to share your life with people like that.
Proverbs 11:13 says, "A gossip goes around telling secrets, but those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence." So you need a person that you can trust as an best friend.
I really don't believe in dating as the culture believes in. I believe a woman should not date a guy until they have been friends for awhile or a guy to a women. 
If a woman likes a guy or a guy likes a woman don't give your heart to that person to early because I will say a bible verse. Proverbs 4:23 says, " Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
I am no dating pro but hang out with that person just a friend. If God wants you to explore a more serious relationship with that person, it will happen.
I really have not dated a lot according to most people idea but I am closed to some women and we are just friends. We workout together and we pray for each other but we have never dated. We are brothers and sisters in Christ. I don't rule anything out but God has to grow the relationship and I believe people force relationships too much.
We long for the bestie but no man can fulfill that desire because we are flawed. Proverbs 18:24 says, "A man who has friends must himself be friendly,But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."
We all want to be nice but we can't do it all. Jesus is that brother that loves you and cares for you.
John 15:13 says, "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."
I will show you this verse. John 3:16-18 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."
We don't deserve God's love but Jesus offers His love to us. We need to accept His friendship.
I don't feel close to many people but I am close to the Lord Jesus. He takes away the lonely feeling that I have and I have Jesus as my Lord, Savior and best friend.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?