My first blog on sports

I have never wrote a sports blog but I am beginning to do so. I will write about the Seattle Seahawks.
I don't claim to be a fan because I don't want to like a team because they are good.
I will call myself a fan if I like the Seahawks if they bad. Enough said.
The fans of Seahawks think the team needed to signed some good offensive line players or through the NFL draft.
Seattle has a quarterback that could make it to the hall of fame and the fans believe that the O-line can't block. The team used a former basketball that have only played football for a few years.
The big issue that every team in the NFL has this problem, they are a lack of O-line players.
The fans needs to know Seahawks are doing their best, every team has issues on the O-line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?