Are you on fire???

Are you in fire in life? We can't keep on fire with ourselves. I mean that you need to step by step with Jesus. The Apostle John had an encounter with Jesus.
I will begin Revelation 1:14.
Revelation 1:14
The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

I will break down this verse. Jesus is pure and when with Jesus in heart then you will have purity.

Daniel 7:9
As I looked,
“thrones were set in place,
    and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
    the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
    and its wheels were all ablaze."

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
    says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
    they shall be like wool."

When I think of the image above. I think of white hair.

Leviticus 19:32

Stand up in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the Lord.

Proverbs 16:31

Gray hair is a crown of splendor;
    it is attained in the way of righteousness.

White should stand for wisdom and Jesus have the most ever because He is the Lord. We must receive the wisdom and fire from the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?