How do we handle trials?

If you don't know, I was involved in a minor car accident a couple weeks ago. It was not bad but it was a minor trial in life. Life doesn't always happen as you want it to but God will allow events in everyone lives. I think we need to claim these words everyday. James 1:2-5 says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."
I rejoice that I can have the accident occur because it shows where I am at with life and God.
We always want to give God the street cred when everything is well but we need to give him some credit when things a bad in our minds.
The last couple of weeks, I was thankful that the accident was not bad and my car was okay.
I can take the bus for the next few days and be a witness on the bus for Jesus. If I never had this accident, I couldn't talk to the people that I will.
I trust that God will give me what I need everyday so I can be more like him. This means bad things will happen to me but God knows best. I must rely on Him. 
If there is a cup of coffee in your car and you have to stop quickly, what is inside the cup will spill.
Where is your heart? Only life trials and minor issues will show us.
I hope to pass this test and the others that will come up. This is my personal life and may you be blessed by life and words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?