Walk everyday and trust

I took a break from my writing and took it easy for the last two days. I am trying to reconnect with my Lord. Everyone needs to be connected to Jesus.
I have a reading program that helps to read the whole Bible in a year and it hopes me.
The Bible is the most beautiful book and many things makes me think in the book.
What is most interesting verse is Proverbs 16:9. The Proverbs says, "The heart of man plans his way,
 but the Lord establishes his steps."
I need to be honest, I was doubting somethings. I wondered if I misstep in my life and I messed up the Lord's step.

It is interesting that people asked me if they are doing the will of the Lord and I have the same doubt in my life all the time.
I don't know where to start and end but I am being proactive. I hope that the Lord is guiding me.
I asked people how God moved in their lives. I will share some with you that may encourage you.
I know a guy that never dated and a girl really liked him. The girl dated a lot but the guy was clueless. The guy admitted that he liked her but didn't know what to do. The girl said she would helped him and now they have a few kids. He is a great leader of the family and a great father.
The guy thought that he would be forever single.
They are people that want to good business. They tried a few times and all the business failed. The person gave up on a personal business. They began to side-projects and their side-projects are in the millions now. Who would believe that could ever happen.
The future is uncertain in our eyes but we must seek the Lord and loving people. If we do that then what should happen will, if we are proactive in seeking the Lord and loving people.   
I am at a place where I hope that the Lord is guiding me. I will keep on seeking  him. I really don't know what I want but I want to love God and people. God will make me cry because the future will be different from my mind and plans. It will be better and I will see why he having me different things so I ask the Lord to grow my faith.
I hope this helps me you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?