Enjoy everything that you do

I was thinking about this topic. Do what you please and please God. That is an heavy topic.
When a person thinks about giving effort to God means to do spiritual work for God.
It can means so much more than that.
I am a random planning so I will be going a soccer match. I can give God honor by being a good friend with the person that I am with. I can give God honor when I am not a jerk or swear at the game because many people will do dumb things at the game.
If you can't do something without giving honor to God then a person should not do that thing.
I can make a list but I will pray that God will guide you in this life.
I will give God honor when I will see a soccer match because my friendship with others are growing.
I believe that the church can only think that happens in spiritual things but a sporting event can bond people. A believer can influence a person that don't have Jesus without talking about the Bible.
A Christian should share the gospel in the proper time and a time to build relationship with people.

1 Corinthians 10:31

 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?