It is important to be others centered

I believe that it is important to be others centered. I am a guy and I see many men that only think about themselves (I can't speak for women because I am not one).
I want to be different from the normal guy. If I live with someone, I will do my fair share of things.
I like to two or three things when I get home because it shows love to the people that I live with.
I believe Christ would want every believer to have joy (Jesus, others, yourself).
I have not arrived but I long to get there.
If there is a home improvement, I like to help out because I am not handy. Plus, the most important idea is that I am showing love the the person that I am helping out and I hope that God is honored.

Matthew 5:16

  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?