A lot can change in 18 months

Life has many turns and we must enjoy the ride. This is true about the last 18 months for me.
In the beginning of 2016, I felt that I was stabbed in the back with a knife. I worked hard for them for many years and they decided to fire me for no reason and the owner was a Christian.
Now at that time, I applied for unemployment and was without a job for 6 months.
I knew that God was leading me but I didn't know where to go. I had a plan in my head and I put in in the hands of the Lord. Proverbs 16:3 says, " Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans."
I went to many job interviews but none of the jobs got my interest. When I didn't have a job, I didn't waste my time. I did many outreaches and wrote a lot. God grew me more in 6 months than in five years total.

I went to interview for a sales jobs. I thought I was not a good fit and I told my now boss that.
He called me three times and he convinced me that I was. I finally accepted the offer. A friend had to slapped my head to knock some sense in me.
I needed to back up on the story. A woman from my church said that it was the job that God wanted me to have. And I am consist and thought she was crazy but she was right.
I was very nervous for the first few months. I made so many mistakes while I was learning but I trusted that the Lord was with me.
I worked at my job for six months and I was employee of the quarter. There were many people that was nominated by the higher ups of the company picked me. If a rookie can win MVP that is from God.
I am more stronger in my faith in God because he has helped me in every step. 
It is interesting to look back and praise God but I most keep going forward.
Philippians 4:13 says, "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
I could not see what is happening in my life 18 months ago but I am glad that I listened to God.
I wrote a poem called "Surprised me." I want all the blessings from God and if something that I have never experience, I will be open to that. 
We need trust in God even if we are scared. God will bring more nevers in my life and I must trust Him.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you fear man?

Are you ridin' dirty?

Do you have a rude mouth?